An e-commerce website can be a great way to create extra income or full-time income. Many people engage in hobbies or find products they like, and then create a successful e-commerce site. Similarly, people who participate in blogs turn their enthusiasm into a viable business for affiliate marketing (Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 Scam).
What is the difference between e-commerce and affiliate websites?
E-commerce sites sell products directly to customers. The affiliate website directs visitors to the website to an e-commerce website (or a member website that promotes sales). When you operate an e-commerce website, you sell your own products or download shipping products. Direct delivery is an agreement with the manufacturer or warehouse where your order is shipped, followed by product shipments.
Most e-commerce site owners are ultimately responsible for their customers. This is why many people choose not to manage e-commerce sites. Of course, you can easily outsource customer service, but in the end, if this is your business, you are responsible.
Disadvantages of e-commerce websites and affiliate websites
1. If there are any returns or complaints, or even litigation, you are likely to be involved. Yes, affiliates may be involved in litigation, but their relationship with the product/service provider is far from the owner of the e-commerce site. If you have a Affiliate that sells products, you may be liable for any errors that occur while you promote the product.
2. You must start marketing from scratch. Your product may be new or unrecognizable on the market, so it takes time to generate sales. However, if you have an agreement with a manufacturer, wholesaler, or transportation company that provides you with an identified product, you can sell an existing product.
3. You must know the inventory level and ensure that customer service is provided. As an affiliate member, you are not responsible for taking care of any other content other than sending a recommendation via a link and/or code.
4. As a general rule, you can benefit from a lower initial cost and become a member. You do not need to create a product or service. Of course, you can send or create cheap or free digital products, but in general, if you start with a federated website instead of e-commerce, you can earn less (depending on the type of e-commerce you use).
The benefits of e-commerce sites on affiliate sites.
Having an e-commerce site has the advantage that you don’t have as an affiliate. They are:
1. You can control if the product is still available. If you are an affiliate, you will be subject to the products you advertise. Every day, websites that you create and are dedicated to a particular product must be fully updated because the product/service is no longer available. To make matters worse, if you create a website that is specific to a particular product/service and the product/service is suspended, your website will be useless unless you find something like a promotion.
2. You can get all the benefits of an e-commerce website. Obviously; set the price and retain all benefits (unless you have your own affiliate, the percentage of sales you pay for is yours).
3. You can conduct affiliate marketing for your provider. In other words, you can set up an affiliate program and pay affiliate payments to affiliates that sell products. Managing e-commerce sites is a big benefit because you get a lot of links to your site and a lot of ads without the need for fixed costs. This is a non-fixed fee because you only pay for sales advertising.
4. You control customer service and quality. This is more work, but it may lead to better word-of-mouth communication and lower reimbursement rates. If you are an affiliate reseller, you may have the best pre-sales website, but if the provider disrupts customer service, it may affect the out-of-control of the affiliate sales agent. Of course, if the return/refund is too high, the member may stop promoting the product/service.
At the end of the day, if you get a lot of demand for your product, z may need more money to manage the e-commerce site. However, creating a powerful product is not prone to errors, which can be expensive or represent a significant loss. Have time. I have an affiliate website and two e-commerce sites. I like both, but in general, I prefer affiliate marketing (Evergreen Wealth Formula) to managing e-commerce sites. I like writing, promoting and doing SEO, not just customer service. This obviously means that I will maintain my e-commerce site, but will spend more time on affiliate marketing.